Search This Blog

Monday, May 26, 2008

My Birthday

Many people must me wondering where did we go to celebrate my birthday. Tell you what, we didn't have any celebration. Not to mentioned that Elson actually didn't know it's my birthday today. Thanks to all the friends who remembered it and send me sms and messages on the blog.

It's was dinner time when Elson's phone suddenly rang. He was too lazy to move and am the one again to go up and get his phone. Sharlene (siser in-law) called and asked me for our(Elson, Shannen and me) details cos we will be going to Pearl River on National Day. Hooray!!!! By telling her my DOB, means she will know that it's my birthday today. Indeed, she sms me not long after we got the details to book the air tickets. Thanks Sharlene and Megan for the birthday wishes too.

After dinner, we went upstairs to talk about the trip. I was so excited about it. Just when me and Elson were having some "loud" conversations, I told him "it's my birthday today hor. Can I be the queen for today or not". He looked shocked and then replied "so what. You wanna go tour or just want me to remember your birthday only". Answer as expected. I knew it, and that's why I didn't wanna tell him any earlier until then. Just when mama came out from the room, Elson turned to her and told her it's my birthday, I knew he said it in guilt. Mama suggested that we should go out for a walk, but since the Pohs are all sick, we just wanna stay at home and not move about. Mama was so nice to cook me sweet mee sua with red eggs. So happy and Shannen enjoyed the mee sua with me.

Shannen & Scary Mummy on her birthday!

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!