Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Xin Wang Cafe

It's the 2nd time we dine in here again, but this time is for tea time. Wanted to get more Piyo Piyo Pacifiers for Shannen that's why need to go to Kovan Mall, but bad luck cos couldn't find any of the ones which Shannen is using. Think gonna wait for the new stocks to come in(I've waited for months...)

Getting ready to go to Grandma's house

Mummy, can you please open up your eyes.... Shannen enjoys the milk tea

Finally, eyes opened after so many pics wasted. Lolz..

I know I look dull with the shorter fringe cos I need to renew my I/C

Shannen was so happy when she saw this huge mango ice-kachang

How can Ah Mah feed me with her eyes closed har??

Shannen enjoys everything here

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!