Search This Blog

Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Bali Trip Day 4

Finally it's time to go back home. I miss my bed, I miss the water, I miss everything.

We woke up at 8.30am and checkout from the hotel. Went for the free breakfast then head off to the airport via Taxi. We reached the airport at 10.30am while our flight is at 1pm. We were so sleepy. Elson told me to change the Rupee back to Singapore dollars cos he dun think he ever wanna come back here again. I know why. Lolz...

We waited and waited and finally we were able to proceed to the waiting area. While waiting for boarding, Shannen were following the 3 Australian girls. At 1st, they didn't dare to play with Shannen, but our little girl kept following behind them. As they sat on the floor, Shannen followed them and I can see many pairs of eyes are looking at them(Shannen & the 3 girls). After a short while, they start playing together and the elder sister hold Shannen's hand and talk to her and of course Shannen talk to her in her own language. They have a great time playing together until their mother came and told them it's time to board the plane.


Shannen fell asleep when the plane took off and nap for about an hour. I gave her her milk on the plane while many people were watching. They were all very curious why am I feeding Shannen through syringes instead of giving her the milk from bottle. Well, when someone stared @ us, I just tell them, "it's faster this way". Lolz..

Both me and Elson were kinda happy. Cos we seldom bring Shannen out and she doesn't have any siblings, but yet she will approach children and wanna play with them. She will share with people things and we kept reminding her not to hit any kids while playing.
Our little girl has finally grow up!







Videos of Shannen with the 3 Australian Girls




Dun think I will ever recommend this hotel to any of my friends. The reasons are :-

1) The stupid toilet door cannot be locked and there are 6 holes on both the top and bottom portion of the door. Which means when you shit the whole room stink!

2) The floor is very wet and slippery and also cold after shower due to the water vapour.

3) We have to take a lift downwards. Which means we were staying at the basement.

4) The Hotel is on slope up. We have to walk up and down the slope every time we get out from the hotel. It makes us too lazy to go out.

5) We weren't too happy when we asked to tidy our room while we went for a swim and it's not done. The staff told me they were having break. Can't believe it!

6) Shannen's bolster were gone on 2nd day after they tidy our room.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!