Search This Blog

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Bali Trip Day 3

We woke up early this time to try the buffet breakfast offers by Hardrock Cafe Hotel. It was nothing fantastic as what we imagined. Soon as we finished the breakfast we went back to our hotel room for a change and went for a swim. Shannen played for a short while this time and insisted Elson to carry her. She was clinging onto him and dun wanna let go.

After the swim, we let her take another nap cos she woke up too early(8am). Same things happened again. I sneaked out to buy some leftover stuffs from the Megastore and spent another 1.3millions worth of things. In total, we had spent more than 3 millions @ the Megastore. & For every million you spent, you will have a chance to draw for a free gift. Guess what, I had a beach volleyball this time. The exact same one which Elson bought for Shannen the previous night. Lolz...

When Shannen was awake, we went to the Starz Diner(another Hardrock Cafe restaurant) for our lunch. Ordered a Sambal Prawn with yellow rice, Crispy Duck with steam rice Wan Po Chicken with steam rice, Mushroom soup, Lime Juice and a Papaya Juice. Overall, I would rate all the dishes 2 stars out of 5, but the drinks were really good. I think the add in some 7-up into the Lime Juice. As for the Papaya Juice, it was thick and sweet. Doesn't taste like those which has add water in.

After lunch, we decided to let Shannen take another nap again. We didn't go anywhere cos the air pollution there was really bad. It was worse than Bangkok. We just wanna stay in the hotel. We ordered for the hotel food again and I wanna eat the Lamb chop for another round while Elson ordered a striplion. Shannen will eats the bread, vege, fries. I thinks the Lamp Chop taste better than the beef. After foods, we let Shannen dip in the bath tub and she has a good splash in it.

During the night feed(milk), Shannen was struggling to drink milk and I had to grab and pinned her down to give her the milk thru syringes(as usual). Think I use too much force and sprained her left hand. She was crying when we told her to lift up her hand. She can move them but will cry again when we touch her. When she sleep in the night, she will cry when she move. I had to carry her and let her lie on me. Felt so guilty about it. Told Elson that if her hand does not get well, we will bring her to the hospital when we reach Singapore tomorrow.

I didn't dare to sleep. Kept monitoring her the whole night. Only until she moved her body and didn't cry, I was then at ease. Felt so happy again. Finally my little princess is alright. Baby, mummy love U! So sorry that I sprained your hand. I didn't mean it.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!