Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mother's Day

Mummy did not want to celebrate Mother's Day this year cos she knew that am no longer working, which is also = to no more income. She didn't want me to spend $$. So I have to lie to her and brought the whole family out for lunch this afternoon. Told her that since daddy likes the pork chop from Cartel so much, maybe we can also tried their outlet at Hougang Mall, after that we can bring Shannen to Compass Point to get her a jacket. So she finally agreed because of daddy.

Since there are 5 adults with 1 baby(Shannen), me and Huiting had to take bus & train to Hougang Mall 1st. I booked a taxi for them once Shannen finished her meal. Ordered 3 Hawaiian Pork Chop & 1 Crispy Pork Chop meals for 5 of us. I foot the bill before they reached and also ordered a slice of Mango Cake to give Mummy a surprised. The waiter told us that the mango cake is not available and also asked if it's for my birthday. Cos UOB card is having promotion with a complementary Cappuccino & a slice of cake for the birthday month person. Since am born in May, of course I will get the free cake. Actually the cake is meant for Mummy to celebrate Mother's Day.

Soon as they arrived, the foods are all ready to serve. We had a wonderful meal and of course Mummy was so surprised to see the cake with candle on it. Shannen enjoy the singing of "Mother's Day" song with us and tried to blow out the candle too. Is was so much fun. We then proceed to Compass Point via train and bought a T-shirt for mummy as present. Shannen also bought an Elle white jacket which matched with my white Le Coq Sportif jacket.

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!