Search This Blog

Friday, May 9, 2008

FBT Shorts

Went to AMK hub to get some FBT shorts today after hearing from Huiting that it's the latest fashion now. It doesn't cost much. Only $10.90 - $13.90 per piece. Compare to the Converse shorts I had, it's so much cheaper liao. I went to do some research on the website too. Quite a few group of youngsters were talking about these shorts. Saw Liyu( my Secondary Schoolmate) when we were there. Wow... times flies. The last time we chatted was when I just gave birth to Shannen. Her 2 girls are already big liao. Elder one is already 8 and the younger one is 7 now. She told me that she might join the workforce next year when her girls are in the same sessions.

After a short chat, we went right to the FBT corner. Tried the different cuts and material. Still find the straight cut more suitable. I bought 4 pieces while Huiting had 2 for herself. Of course I pay for all the items lah. While we were choosing the shorts(too many until there are 4 mountains high of shorts on the racks), realised that Shannen was quite a good girl. She was on the trolley, eating her Wan Wan biscuit & playing with the aunty (NTUC staff) and didn't make any noise.

Overall, I will recommend these shorts to any mummies, singles, students, etc... Though it was meant to be some sport shorts for guys, but I still find it suitable for girls cos the shorts are really too short. Unless the guys are comfortable showing their legs. Lolz.. While choosing the shorts, saw a few students(girls) buying them too. Think what Huiting said is correct. It's the latest fashion now.

Will update some pics later cos they are all hanging outside now(drying).

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!