Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

Night Safari 2

The kids are having their school holidays and we have them over to stay with us for a few days before mama leave for Perth. We picked up Chloe only today from the childcare centre cos Elson wanna bring all of them to the Night safari.

On our way to Night Safari. The kids were so excited
Chloe can really pose very well
Look @ Elson's tummy
Cheers!
They were having so much fun even before we enter the Night Safari
While waiting for the tram rides
Finally we got up the tram after 50mins
We reached home at about 10pm and Elson had to send mama to AMK. So am left alone with 4 kids. Took a quick bathe for the girls(including Shannen) and I told Peixuan & Chloe to play in mama's room while Yongliang can take his shower. I then quickly went for a shower while I left Shannen on the bed with her fav. Lilo & Stitch cartoon on. After all showers taken, told the kids to lower down their volume while I let Shannen sleep. True enough, it only takes 20 mins before Shannen went into deep sleep and play in her ever wonderland. It was about 11.30pm when I asked the kids to turn in earlier. Peixuan was scared of the dark but I can't company them cos I need to look after Shannen. So I turned on a mini lamp. When I 1st went into mama's room to check on them, they were still laughing loudly. I opened the door and they all pretend to sleep. Told them if they dun sleep early, I will have to call their daddies to pick them up immediately. Peixuan asked me when will I check on them again. I told her 5 mins.
I went in again in another 20mins, they were all sound asleep. I switch off the lamp and returned to my room.
P.S. The unpleasant "guest" was still at the hall, watching my big screen with the lights and fan on. Dun have to ask me who she is, only family knows. Paisei. :)

No comments:

Shannen Draws Me

Shannen took about 3 minutes to draw this picture and I love it!